Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I used to love those special evenings when my Mom would make us breakfast for dinner. As an adult, whenever a friend asks to hang out or get together, I always suggest Brunch!
I know not everyone has time to lounge around and eat breakfast, nor the pocketbook to always eat out. So here is a quick and easy recipe to make for breakfast: Mini Frittata. These Mini Frittatas are perfect to make for the whole week or even grab for a snack.
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, can be made vegetarian friendly and delicious. If you’d like the skinny on the food facts for breakfast and three reasons why you shouldn’t skip it, then send me a message here and I’ll send you exclusive food facts!
Mini Frittata Recipe – (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, vegetarian option)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Filling options – Chopped: spinach, mushrooms, cooked bacon, tomatoes, carrots, celery
(my favorite combination is spinach, bacon and carrots)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and heavily grease a non-stick muffin tin.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour into muffin pan (mini or traditional sized), dividing evenly between each of the cups.
- Drop a spoonful of veggies into each cup.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and beginning to brown.
- Cool for five minutes, then turn over onto a platter.
- Cool completely before serving.